The management team at PIER Investment Partner is composed of investment professionals with long term real estate and fund management expertise.
MARKUS OFSCHONKA, CEFA/CIIAManaging Partner PIER GmbH
Portfolio Management, Asset Management and Transaction Management
- Diploma in Business Administration, Hochschule Aschaffenburg; banking accountant by training
- Previously worked as Senior Manager at Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH. Before that, he was a portfolio manager for Alternative Investments at a pension fund, Evangelische Zusatzversorgungskasse, and has worked in product development and portfolio management at BHF Immobilien GmbH.
DENNIS REUßWIG, CFAManaging Partner PIER GmbH
Risk Management, Legal & Compliance, Processes & IT and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Diploma in Business Administration, Hochschule Aschaffenburg
- In his previous function as Head of Investments at a pension fund, Evangelische Zusatzversorgungskasse, he was responsible for an investment portfolio of approx. 8.8 billion euros. Within that function, he managed a global, multisector, core, value add and opportunistic real estate portfolio with a volume of 800 million euros
TIM ROSSManaging Partner PIER GmbH
Corporate Development and Human Resources
- Diploma in Business Administration, Universität Lüneburg, PMD IESE Business School Barcelona, Harvard Business School
- Prior to his current role, he was a Senior Manager at Deka Bank. Before that, he spent four years in a Family Office of the Royal Family in Abu Dhabi as Director Business Development and ten years at IVG Group. During his time at IVG Institutional Funds (today Patrizia) he was responsible for the development of new products and client relationships with institutional investors. Mr. Ross has developed projects for institutional and private investors with a total volume of approx. 3 billion euros.